After a few weeks of feeling like I had been put through the wringer of life, I got a refreshing message. "Hey, how have you been? What have you been doing? I think I forgot what your voice sounds like and what you look like!" This was a crazy needed message from this particular person, who I had decided to distance myself from for my own sanity, because I wanted to be with her, but she was still involved, unhappily might I add, with her ex. I was beat up by how things went with her. I called her EVERYDAY, did EVERYTHING I could to show her how much I care for her, and it got me no where. BUT hearing back from her, knowing she wanted to talk to me, was one of the best feelings in the world! And this time I have decided to FIGHT! Women like to be pursued, and I thought that was what I was doing, but I wasn't. I was chasing her, with the though in my head that I could catch her. This time I am going to pursue, and unlike last time I am GUNNA get her! The last time I went after her, I was doing it for me. So I would have a pretty girl on my arm of everyone to see. NOW I realize that I was wrong! SO WRONG! That was so incredibility unfair of me. Now I realized, yes, God wanted me to pursue her, but he wanted me to rescue her, and I couldn't do that because I was so worried about me! I am single, unattached, and not in an abusive situation, I am not the one that needs to be rescued by her, she needs to be rescued by me! I need to fight to get her to believe she is worth everything. She is worth fighting for. She is worth enough to not date some one that she has to force to go to church. She is worth being called every night, every day, every time she asks to be called. She is worth being cared for. She is worth being told sorry when it is needed. She is worth so much that she should NEVER cry, because she is sad, because she is unhappy, because she loves God and he doesn't, because she was just cussed at. She is worth knowing everyday that I care for her, I WANT to go to church, I WANT to love God, I WANT to call her, I WANT to know how her day was, I WANT to know if I need to be sorry, I WANT to know if I can do anything- ANYTHING- for her, I WANT to be there for her, I WANT LOVE HER, I WANT TO BE MORE THAN A MAN FOR HER! I will fight, as a knight should, to rescue her from the bad situation she is in. I AM A MODERN DAY KNIGHT THAT IS ON A QUEST TO RESCUE HER!
get on it wild at heart!!!
ReplyDelete